Folks are now focused on constantly grinding in RS
12/29/2019 9:01:53 PM
User
Met my best buddy on Runescape at 2006. I was mining under Falador and onto a bank run, I found someone. He requested me to hold onto a few armor so he could get on his accounts and I asked what he wanted and I trade it. We were both around 12 at the time.I assume most folks would have just logged off and stole his rune gear, but I didnt. I exchanged it to another account and we have been friends since.I live in Washington and he lives in Florida. As we climbed up, we began betting on things. Call of Duty, Halo, Minecraft... and now we're about the new Modern Warfare. Making the jokes. Laughing if the other person becomes busted. About a year ago now I was doing a slayer task and ran to a girl who was definitely new at runescape and was sort of struggling with a kalphite undertaking. I started giving her some strategies and we started talking. She had the same name as my girlfriend and was studying the same thing as her so that we got to talking about matters outside of runescape. She stressed out and told me a bit about how she felt very miserable and I just did my very best to be a fantastic listener. For a couple weeks we'd chat a little and I'd see just how she do but she simply never logged back. I hope she is still in school and trying her best to make the most of it. Kimberly in nursing school, I wish you the best. And should you ever want someone to talk to, hit me up. Mmos only stopped being good. Folks are now focused on constantly grinding or dailies or something like this. House parties in runescape were I'd love to devote countless hours. Talking to random people and having a great time. It seems for quite a while now, folks are much less interested in doing the absurd stuff. That is what I miss.Seeing folks wear items purely for the makeup, such as tasteful or berets was so much pleasure. People getting into whatever character or mindset they had, folks actually talking while they chopped trees or picked flax or played minigames was the best. Everything now is afk or grind, no love for only having fun.Honestly however, runescape is not the only sport that has gone this way, which imo, makes it even worse. It looks like just about every mmo led that way.I miss the older runescape days.It's not that they ceased being great, it is only that the runescape players grew up. Folks do not have time they did kids to goof off exploring or doing house parties because they have goals and they want to attain with. Check out [url=https://www.rsgoldfast.com/]https://www.rsgoldfast.com/[/url] for more details.
Met my best buddy on Runescape at 2006. I was mining under Falador and onto a bank run, I found someone. He requested me to hold onto a few armor so he could get on his accounts and I asked what he wanted and I trade it. We were both around 12 at the time.I assume most folks would have just logged off and stole his rune gear, but I didnt. I exchanged it to another account and we have been friends since.I live in Washington and he lives in Florida. As we climbed up, we began betting on things. Call of Duty, Halo, Minecraft... and now we're about the new Modern Warfare. Making the jokes. Laughing if the other person becomes busted.

About a year ago now I was doing a slayer task and ran to a girl who was definitely new at runescape and was sort of struggling with a kalphite undertaking. I started giving her some strategies and we started talking. She had the same name as my girlfriend and was studying the same thing as her so that we got to talking about matters outside of runescape. She stressed out and told me a bit about how she felt very miserable and I just did my very best to be a fantastic listener. For a couple weeks we'd chat a little and I'd see just how she do but she simply never logged back. I hope she is still in school and trying her best to make the most of it. Kimberly in nursing school, I wish you the best. And should you ever want someone to talk to, hit me up.

Mmos only stopped being good. Folks are now focused on constantly grinding or dailies or something like this. House parties in runescape were I'd love to devote countless hours. Talking to random people and having a great time. It seems for quite a while now, folks are much less interested in doing the absurd stuff. That is what I miss.Seeing folks wear items purely for the makeup, such as tasteful or berets was so much pleasure. People getting into whatever character or mindset they had, folks actually talking while they chopped trees or picked flax or played minigames was the best.

Everything now is afk or grind, no love for only having fun.Honestly however, runescape is not the only sport that has gone this way, which imo, makes it even worse. It looks like just about every mmo led that way.I miss the older runescape days.It's not that they ceased being great, it is only that the runescape players grew up. Folks do not have time they did kids to goof off exploring or doing house parties because they have goals and they want to attain with.

Check out https://www.rsgoldfast.com/ for more details.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.